Monday, 29 March 2010
So now the price listed is the price you pay. No matter how many you buy you can be guaranteed that the price you see is all you are going to pay.
Saturday, 27 March 2010
I new conversion has been added to the conversions section, (which has also been revamped a bit too!)
This new conversion is of 3 Werewolves, they were made from chaos Warhounds and extensively modified with the use of green stuff, catachan arms, ghoul and zombie hands and more green stuff!!
Check them out in the conversion section!
We have also restocked the Dark Angels and will be putting a complete rhino set on shortly....
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
We have also restocked the Black Templar Category so you should find all these back in stock now!
Here are some highlights
- Heavily armoured infantry from the warriors
- Long tattered cloaks from the Warriors
- Viking like marauders and variety of weapons (axes, picks, flails, swords)
- Heavily armoured horses!
Thats just a few bits....
Sunday, 21 March 2010
Currently this includes:
- Dark Eldar
- Space Marines
- Space Wolves
- Dark Elf
- Warriors of Chaos
- Vampire Counts
- and.... Trees??
All Available Now!
This extensive category includes 4 plastic kits and over 200 bitz!
Here are some of the highlights
- Skulls, Bones and Corpses, plenty to decorate undead models
- Framework of the corpse cart and corpse pile would make excellent scenery
- Plenty of accessories to convert models such as guts, heads on chains, etc
- New skelton models are smaller than old ones so again would make excellent battlefield scenery
The Category is now up and running so check it out!
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
So here are some of the highlights:
- The new Cold One models (raptor-like cavalry units)
- Corsairs with capes and hand bows
- Corsairs selection of knives and blades in fairly big!
- Blank Elvish shields ready for conversions!
Plenty more intersting bitz too.
So take a look!
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
- Used shells and bullet chains from the boys
- Bikes! need i say more...
- Dakkaguns for the bikes make great heavy looking machineguns and would suit a lot of armies, espectially imperial guard
- Nobz and related weapons such as power claws and a massive axe!
Monday, 15 March 2010
These may be some of the oldest games workshop bits still in production but there are some interesting parts to look out for:
- Heads that would be suitable for Dark elves
- Reaver Jetbike components - scythes and blades in particular
- small spike pieces that would be suitable to add to any "evil" army or conversions
Anyway check it out and as always if there is any parts in particular you need drop me an email Enquiries@letthedicedecide.co.uk
Sunday, 14 March 2010
- Dark eldar will likely be the first, hopefully tomorrow. This category includes the Warriors and Reaver Jetbikes.
- The next to appear, for midweek, will be the long awaited Orks from 40k. This section will be fairly big with Boyz, Warbikez and general bits.
- Finally by the end of the week we hope to get the Dark Elves added. These are fairly extensive and include the Corsairs, Warriors and Cold One riders. Some excellent detailed models in this one!
Saturday, 13 March 2010
Hope this is helpful.
As always if you have any queries about this feel free to email us.
As well as these new products the range can now be offered at a lower price! so check them out in the Dice category.
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
There will be more colours available from the Oblivion, Magma and Gem ranges as well as New Glitter, Pearl, Interferenz, Marble and Toxic.
Expect these to be up on the shop in the next few days.
Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Some thing to look out for are:
- wide selection of bandana wearing heads from the catachans
- medic and standard bearer parts in the command sections
- the revised Sentinel model with excellent weapon options and posable legs
- The plants that come as part of the catachan kits
- sand bags as part of the cadian kits
- A bionic arm with sword in the Cadian command section
- a selection of back packs across the range (hand to come by for IG)
- Plenty more i dont have time to get into here...
Monday, 8 March 2010
This model is made using bits from the tau and imperial guard cadian sprues. There is also a guide as to how it was made.
Why not give it a try!!
Sunday, 7 March 2010
As always if there is anything specific you need that you cant see on the site, drop me an email at email@example.com
- Heavy Weapons
- Command Squads
As you can imagine this section is fairly large so will take some time to get ready, be patient they will be here soon....
Saturday, 6 March 2010
The lizardmen bits section is now populated with Skinks, Saurus Warriors, Saurus Cavalry and Temple guard.
Some interesting bitz in this section.
- The Cold Ones the Saurus Cavalry ride are nice models and make interesting mounts.
- Totems and standards would make nice icons / statues for scenery.
- Selections of the strange clubs and halberds
- More shields and head varients than you can imagine!
Anyway, check it out and happy modelling!!
The old blue and yellow colour scheme has been updated to a new black and white look. Some new features have also been added such as the news feed.
We also accept all major card types as well as paypal payments.
Now that thats done back to the products...
Over the next few days you can expect to see some additions to the bits categories. The most recent will be the Lizardmen for Warhammer. this will include approx 200 products covering the Skinks, Saurus Warriors, Saurus Cavalry and Temple Guard.
Friday, 5 March 2010
So hello to everyone out there and feel free to keep an eye on this as i will be putting on some special offers and news about new products and basically anything else i come across that may be of interest to you!